Our clients tend to be women who:
- Know that it is their time ~ they want more!
- Are committed to doing the work, even if it is not easy
- Are hungry to grow and develop
- Can put ideas into practice
- Are open to new possibilities for extreme success
- Ready to invest in themselves to create a better future
- Position themselves to work on their business not in it, so their business serves them rather than owns them
- Push their comfort zone to live a life of choice and possibility
- Action takers who choose results instead of excuses
- Play well with others and contribute to our awesome community
Who is not a good fit for our programs and services?
If you are adverse to change, not ready to create a shift to better your life and business, or not able and willing to commit to taking action, please do not invest in our courses. This may not be the right time for you, or a good fit, and we respect that decision.
What types of clients do we work with?
We work with women just like you who are driven, visionary Entrepreneurs who love what they do and are ready to leverage their business out of 1-to-1 service delivery, reach a global audience utilizing the Internet for more impact, and build a lucrative business around their lifestyle to create more freedom in life. Our clients come from a variety of professions, including:
- Animal Professionals
- Business Coaches
- Energy Healers
- Event Planners
- Hair Stylists
- Health & Wellness Coaches
- Interior Decorators
- Life Coaches
- Marketing Consultants
- Massage Therapists
- Online Marketers
- Public Speaking Coaches
- Real Estate Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Yoga Instructors
If we have not worked with someone in your field yet, this may actually be a good thing for you. Why? We often offer a fresh perspective and new ideas that you might not of thought about implementing in your business that will allow you to up your revenue, ignite creativity, and have more fun.
Do you have men clients?
Yes, we also have some very cool men clients. Guys, this is the place to hang out if your target market is women. You will gain new insights into how women think and what they truly desire in their life and business.